Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Anthropologie, blooming back after a dull winter.

My days have been so long and so busy, I haven't been able to do a lot of outfit snaps. The gloomy weekend weather didn't help, so I'm back to browsing online. It looks like I'm eating my words after Anthropologie boring me through the winter. Sounds like it's time for another quick wishlist, since they deserve credit where credit is due. I will be singing their praises for some genuinely lovely new spring and summer clothes. I'm all over everything that's flowers and lace, which is always in style in my life, and thankfully seemingly always in style for spring.

Back Porch Blouse, $98
(Okay, that one isn't new, but I love it!)

I've already placed an order for one item on this list, and I'm considering letting my credit card hate me for a few weeks for the sake of a reviewing experiment. I'll definitely be posting if I decide to give it a go. I'm excited to go peruse other Anthropologie blogger's wishlists. I'm glad there seems to be items to please quite a large faction of us!

2 comments:

  1. Love your picks. I'm lusting over that darn Wispy Cirrus Blouse and keep stalking my stores for it. I hope it hits the stores soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Kim. It's either going to look great or terrible so I'm dying to find out which it is!

    ReplyDelete