Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Laced with floral grace

Laced with floral grace;
Hat: Accessorize (UK) crocheted beret
Necklace: Topshop (UK) love birds necklace
Dress: Anthropologie Laced with Grace dress
Bag: Pink lace bag from Etsy
Tights: H&M dusty pink floral pattern tights
Boots: Seychelles Four Leaf Clover boots in dark brown

I actually have a substantial little collection of hats. I need to make better use of them because they are awesome. There is one pink cloche in particular from Anthro that I haven't worn nearly as much I should given its high levels of beauty.


I also have a slightly insane collection of patterned and colourful tights that I have been neglecting. Being an Anthro addict, I find that my current wardrobe is now almost too adorned with embroidery, print, and bright colours, so I have a hard time mixing in loud tights.  I 'm trying to invest in a few more subdued dresses and skirts now that I've weeded out a lot of old items from my closet. It has been a struggle! I have a difficult time parting with a lot of cash for something seemingly "plain" as a solid coloured item.  I think this dress and the Waffle Weave in my previous OOTD post are a good start at bringing some solids into my dress collection.

4 comments: